By Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements
A new booklet for Paper 1, Prescribed topic four: Rights and Protest
The popular IB degree background sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and interesting narrative, with the widest number of assets at this point, supporting scholars to increase their wisdom and analytical abilities.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- committed examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK aid and historic research inquiries to aid with all facets of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest PDF
Best middle eastern history books
Made of a few seminal articles which are translated for the 1st time in English, this prestigious booklet from Gregor Schoeler offers a reasoned, proficient and finished overflow of the way the written and the spoken interacted, diverged and bought cultural articulation one of the Muslim societies of the 1st centuries of the Hijra.
This can be a research at the interval previous the Mahdist revolution within the Sudan. It analyses the management and political advancements lower than the governor-generalship of Gordon.
The US-led coalition which introduced an invasion of Iraq on 20 March 2003 ended in a decade-long army presence within the kingdom. within the run-up to that invasion, many comparisons have been made with the 1991 Gulf warfare. Ahmed Ijaz Malik takes those circumstances of army intervention by way of Republican US governments to focus on how the reliable discourse of leaders and decision-makers has an impression on overseas coverage and its effects.
Reading heritage of the Israeli-Arab clash, Politics and Prophecy offers the tale now not informed during this clash that reaches again past Jewish go back to their place of origin and areas glossy and post-modern occasions of their ancient and Biblical context. This ebook is devoted to the sufferers of the Peace technique, the Israelis who day-by-day fight with the specter of battle, and lowered appreciation on the earth.
- The One-State Condition: Occupation and Democracy in Israel/Palestine (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
- The Mongols in Iran: Chingiz Khan to Uljaytu 1220–1309 (Curzon Persian Art & Culture)
- Lawrence of Arabia's War: The Arabs, the British and the Remaking of the Middle East in WWI
- Egypt Under Mubarak (SOAS/Routledge Studies on the Middle East)
- On Stone and Scroll: Essays in Honour of Graham Ivor Davies (Beihefte zur Zeitschrift für die alttestamentliche Wissenschaft)
- Authority and Participation in a New Democracy: Political Struggles in Mapai, Israel's Ruling Party, 1948-1953 (Israel: Society, Culture, and History)
Extra info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest